Friday 6 April 2012

Back to the brush: CowOrk

Despite my last two posts I have actually been painting a bit and have made some progress on my Deathsquads prisoner (pictures here) as well as some PSC half-tracks and some Battlefront 8-rads, hopefully I will have pictures up for them within a day or two.  I'm not sure why I made the choice to have them transporting crew but they are proving a pain to paint and will probably end up being done to a fairly low standard.  Any ways pictures of the Outlaw Tough Git, now with washes and highlights.  I was at first really disappointed with how the highlighting on the poncho turned out since I thought it looked overdone and clumsy but it actually looks ok in the picture so maybe I am being overly hard on myself.  The jeans however really improved with a wash of devlan mud and now look like a pair of faded grimy Levi's if I do say so myself.  


     

No comments:

Post a Comment